The Corporate Governance Report provides an overview of Hysan’s corporate governance practices.
The report provides information on the following:
- Leadership – The Board governance structure and corporate strategy;
- Effectiveness – The Board’s performance and effective checks and balances in its structure;
- Accountability – The Board’s rigorous oversight of the management process, risk management and internal control, financial reporting and audit; and
- Engagement – Stakeholder engagement and communication.
Board Committee Reports
Board Committees form an important element of Hysan’s governance process. The Board has an Audit and Risk Management Committee, Remuneration Committee, Nomination Committee, and Sustainability Committee.
Each Committee enables the Board to operate effectively and ensure a strong governance framework for decision-making. Each Committee has clearly agreed reporting procedures.
Audit and Risk Management Committee
The Audit and Risk Management Committee assists the Board in reviewing the risk management and internal control systems. It also monitors internal and external auditors and oversees the financial reporting process.
- Terms of Reference of Audit and Risk Management Committee
- Audit and Risk Management Committee Report
- Analysis on External Auditor’s Services and Fees
The Remuneration Committee advises the Board on formulating the remuneration policy for directors and senior management, and determining remuneration and incentive packages.
The Nomination Committee’s primary roles are to review Board structure, composition and diversity, and to recommend Board appointments.
The Sustainability Committee oversees the Group’s corporate responsibility and sustainability development and policies.