Located at the northern end of the Lee Gardens area, Hysan Place has 15 floors of Grade A offices and 17 floors of retail outlets. In addition to full harbour office views and a shopping mall with an excitingly diverse mix of tenants, Hysan Place is known for its green building features that conform to the highest international standards of sustainability, including LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Platinum.
500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay
Certifications & Awards
- 2014 VIVA “Best of the Best” Award for Sustainable Design and Development — the International Council of Shopping Centers
- 2013 Global Awards for Excellence — the Urban Land Institute
- 2013 Gold and Sustainable Design Award winner in the New Development category of the International Council of Shopping Centers — Asia Pacific Shopping Center Awards
- 2012 Gold Award winner, Best Mixed-Use Development — MIPIM Asia Awards
- 2012 Green Building Award — Merit Award, New Building, Hong Kong (Building under Construction)
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Platinum — U.S. Green Building Council
- BEAM Plus Platinum — Hong Kong Building Environmental Assessment Method
Approx. Gross Floor Area: 716,000 ft2
Number of Floors: 40
Parking Spaces: 66
At Hysan Place, hipness is no longer just for the fashion elite. Located at the heart of Causeway Bay with direct access to the MTR station, Hysan Place showcases an enviable selection of nearly 120 most sought-after international brand boutiques spanning over 17 floors.
It’s a place for you to hang out, have fun, and share unforgettable shopping experiences with your friends. Enjoy the generous high ceiling with open shop fronts, stroll along the atrium sprinkled with natural light via the huge central skylight, or linger at the Sky Garden with lush greenery.
For more information visit http://hp.leegardens.com.hk/
Hysan Place, the Group’s flagship property, consists of 15 floors of Grade A offices with its own ground and sky lobbies. Situated at the northern gateway to Hysan’s portfolio, Hysan Place offers panoramic harbour views from every office level, plus a wealth of green building features that conform to the highest international standards of sustainability.
For more information, visit http://offices.leegardens.com.hk
Typical Office Floorplate (sq ft lettable)
15,993 – 16,481
Did You Know
Hysan Place used to be the site of Lee Garden Hill, a former amusement park that later became home to a secondary school.
Hysan Place’s immediate predecessor was Hennessy Centre, well known for its Mitsukoshi department store.
The “holes” in the building are called Urban Windows. They allow better ventilation for the area and reduce the wall effect.