Who We Are
VisionTo be the PREMIER property company that is superior to its peers in its market of choice.
MissionProvide our stakeholders with sustainable and outstanding returns from a property portfolio which is strategically planned and managed by passionate, responsible and forward-looking professionals.
Driving / Driven
2012 Performance at a Glance
Hysan Place Contributions
2012 was an important year for Hysan. We delivered a good business performance, and maintained a strong financial position. The completion of Hysan Place was also a significant milestone for the Group.
(mall opened in August)
|83,000||Average daily visitors in December 2012; additional footfall benefits the entire district|
|+50%||Retail space in portfolio; also making commercial property portfolio more balanced|
- Gold Award (Non-Hang Seng Index Large Market Capitalisation Category) in the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Best Corporate Governance Disclosure Awards 2012, which was Hysan’s tenth Best Corporate Governance Disclosure Award since 2000
- Best Ranked Corporate Governance Practices in Asia and Pacific IR Global Rankings 2012
- Best Practice in Enterprise Governance Award in Best Practice Management’s Best Practice Awards 2012
- Hysan Place awarded Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design standard (LEED) Platinum certification for Core and Shell by the United States Green Building Council, and is the first mixed-use office and vertical mall complex in Greater China to be awarded at this level
- Also received provisional certification at the highest Platinum level by the BEAM Plus standard for new buildings
- Hysan Place received Gold Award, Best Mixed-Use Development in MIPIM Asia Awards 2012
- Also honoured with Merit Award, New Building – Hong Kong (Building Under Construction) in Green Building Award 2012
- Constituent member of Dow Jones Sustainability Index, FTSE4Good Index and Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Index, three of the best known indices to track responsible business practices in the world
- Awarded the 5 Years Plus Caring Company Logo by The Hong Kong Council of Social Service in recognition of Hysan’s efforts in promoting corporate social responsibility
“The Hong Kong economy is expected to continue to be impacted by the conditions of our global economic partners. Private consumption should, however, remain resilient. In this light, the performance of our balanced and more diversified retail and office portfolio is expected to be steady, and further supported by the full-year contribution from Hysan Place.”
Irene Yun Lien LEE
The Hysan Community - Our Investment Property Portfolio
Our investment property portfolio totals some 4.5 million gross square feet of high quality office, retail and residential space in Hong Kong.
500 Hennessy Road,
Hysan Place is our newest building which includes 15 floors of Grade “A” offices and 17 floors of retail outlets. Situated at the northern gateway of Hysan’s portfolio and the heart of bustling Causeway Bay, Hysan Place offers full harbour view offices, a shopping mall of exciting tenant mix and green building features that conform to the highest international sustainability standards.Approx. Gross Floor Area: 716,000 ft2
Number of Floors 40 / Parking Spaces 66
Our office portfolio’s Grade “A” offices provide a core location with premium facilities and prestige for tenants and their clients. Our Grade “A” office positioning has been strengthened by Hysan Place’s world-class building specifications. Other office buildings offer quality office space for tenants’ diversified use.
The Lee Gardens hub provides elegant and luxury premium retail spaces for high-end brands, while the Lee Theatre hub is home to stylish and chic lifestyle shops and renowned restaurants. Hysan Place represents an increase of 50% by gross floor area to our overall retail portfolio, offering a new and exciting shopping destination with international brands new to Hong Kong or Causeway Bay.